6oz 150g Rolled oats.
3oz 75g margarine.
2 oz 50g raisins (optional).
2. Mix oats, sugar together in a bowl.
3. Melt margarine, syrup (treacle if using) in medium pan.
4. Add dry ingredients stir together, making sure all dry ingredients are mixed in.
5. Place in baking tray, press down with back of wooden spoon. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for 10 minutes, using knife score the mixture into squares; leave to cool completely, take out of tray cut through and keep in airtight container.