1 lb 450 g Minced Beef.
1 onion chopped.
1 tsp frozen/fresh ginger.
1 tsp frozen/fresh garlic
1 beef stock cube.
1 tin chopped tomatoes.
1 carrot chopped/ grated.
1 courgette washed and grated on 2nd smallest side.
5 mushrooms sliced.
1/2 tsp dried herbs.
1 desert spoon vegetable oil.
Eight Lasagna Sheets.
Healthy White sauce.
1/2-1 pt milk
1 tbsp cornflour.
5 oz 150 g grated cheese.
Oven at 180C, 350F gas mark 4. 1 medium oven proof dish.
1. Brown the mince in frying pan.
2. Heat the oil in large pan. Add the mince & pinch salt, cook till browned through, place into a bowl leaving its juices behind.
3. Add onion add ginger and garlic and cook until soft.
4. Add tomatoes, stock cube, carrots courgette and stir.
4. Turn the heat down simmer for half an hour. Add mushrooms
5. Place a layer of the mince mixture into the oven dish, lace a layer of Lasagna sheets over the mince, add another layer of mince, another layer Lasagna sheets.
1. Place cornflour in cup/measuring jug add little milk to make paste. Place the rest of the milk into a pan, gently bring to the boil, add the cornflour paste stirring continuously until it thickens.
2. Place over the top lasagna sheets, add grated cheese on the top. Bake for 30 minutes at 180c, turn heat down to 150 and bake for further 45 minutes, serve with salad.
For a low fat healthy white sauce.
1/2 pint milk (soy).
2 tbsp cornflour.
4 tbsp milk.
1. Place milk into a pan, gently bring to the boil.
2. Mix cornflour and milk together & add to heated milk stir in or whisk with balloon whisk until milk has thickened.