100g 40z Plain Flour.
1tsp egg re-placer 2 tbsp water whisk together.
1/2 pint milk.
1. Mix flour and salt in mixing bowl, make hollow in centre add egg mix.
2. Add the milk little at time beat together until all flour is worked in.
3. Pour little oil into pan heat, pour in sufficient mixture with ladle, using the back of ladle gentle spread the mixture to thin it out.
4. Leave it for 3 minutes, using fish slice flip it over cook for further 3 minutes.
5. While pancake is in pan, add filling of choice and roll. serve.